From: "Rick Lewis" <ricklew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Air America Update
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:23:44 -0700

In most cities, Air America's ratings were comparable to the numbers
garnered by Salem's conservative talk stations.
That's kind-of an average. In some cities, Salem does a bit better, and in
others, Air America wins.
But it's about equal.
There's an audience for both liberal and conservative talk, and it makes
sense for even the staunchest supporter of either format to listen to
opposing points occasionally to do a validity check on one's own views.
I listen to both, but I do listen to Air America more.
--Rick