Re: [IRCA] Is KFI 640 NOT back on with full power and fixed antenna ?

Re: [IRCA] Is KFI 640 NOT back on with full power and fixed antenna ?

Mike,

100 feet shorter? I wonder what that will do with their signal at a
distance? Any idea? Will I notice any difference here? I used to get KFI
all day year around, at least their carrier even in the Summer. Of couse
now KFI is rarer poor up here. Even at night unless there is AU cx.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager