Re: [IRCA] AM stations with synchronous "boosters"

Re: [IRCA] AM stations with synchronous "boosters"

Sometime logged here..KARS 860 in Belen NM has a synchro in Alb.
Speaking of syncros..Alb's KKOB 770 has a synchro in Santa Fe.
/////
Thanks KAZ. KKOB was on my list. But I left KARS off purposely. Although
the AM Query site does show a synchro for them under the call sign
KA2XRA, I can't find any reference to it in the ULS database. So I
presumed it to be no longer operational. I had 6 other possibles like
that which I also couldn't confirm. They were KXOR, KLSQ, KHBC, KMVL,
WBCB, and WGIT. These all either formally had synchros or had applied
for synchros. But I couldn't find any cross references to confirm their
existence.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/