Re: [IRCA] AM stations with synchronous "boosters"

Re: [IRCA] AM stations with synchronous "boosters"

Russ said: *** WLLH-1440-MA is I believe still operating the two
transmitters in synchro.
/////
Thanks Russ. You are correct. I knew about WLLH from previous
discussions but forgot about it and missed it in my data search. Paul
Walker corrected me immediately after I sent that message. But he only
replied on the NRC server.

I can see how I missed WLLH in my search. They are yet another variant
in the FCC database. This duo is listed as two separate full power (1
kw) transmitter sites both with unlimited hours of operation under the
same call on the same frequency. In this case the FCC makes no mention
of either one being a synchro. Both are identified as Class C stations
and both have the same facility ID number. They do have different CDBS
numbers.

I also mentioned on the other server that I seem to recall the Lawrence
site for WLLH as having an unusual antenna system. But I don't remember
the details.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/