Re: [IRCA] BOG made to a BUG

Bill,

Absolutely do it. At MW and LF frequencies, all that happens is
attenuation of signal. Much man-made/RFI/QRM
will be removed by doing so.

The remaining problem is the need to amplify the signal and exceedingly
weak signals may not overcome the internal noise of the amplifying
device; plus you must consider possible intermodulation products of
strong Baltimore stations.

73,

Charlie