Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, October 1

Steve,

Your Island music on 639 was probably Fiji. With an elevated A & K, they
can be quite good. In the 80s, it was always 891 Lautoka that was there.
Now 639 has taken the place, but 891 was always heard earlier and better
wiuth island music in Fijian, later in Hindi. After the storms took out
891, I don't think they ever put that one back. I have not heard it in
years.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin