[IRCA] Chinese FM

Hey John,

I really don't know that part of the Asian hobby at all.  You might
try contacting the folks in Nagoya through the website. They seem
well-connected to the broadcasting industry as well as to the hobby
in East Asia.

Now that you are an Old Asian Hand, we'll have to get together and
tell some more lies.  I sure hope that you chowed down over there!!!

John B.