Re: [IRCA] Asian Parallels

John B.,

Do you know of a good site for China FM info ... Spent two weeks in Shanghai, Beijing and Xi'an, recording 60- and 45-minute air checks of 48 FM stations.

(Noise levels in my brother's 20th floor apartment in Shanghai and the hotels in Beijing and Xi'an were two much to do any good with AM or SWBC. I got all but about 8 of the available program-quality signals in Beijing. Amazed that most of the music was Western pop in nature ... tape I'm listening to right now is a tune that could have been done by Teresa Brewer, except it's in Chinese.)

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon