Re: [IRCA] TP for 28Sep06-Jumping on the coast!

Re: [IRCA] TP for 28Sep06-Jumping on the coast!

Walt,

Apparently another one of those mornings where the signals did not get
off the coast well. This morning here the dial was "Jumping" once again.
I even logged Vietnam on 783, my 5th frequency. It was not // to any of
the others however. 675 & 549 were both in, along with Thailand on 891.
Some channels had pile ups on them like 1242, 1026, etc. It was a good
morning. However, I did not get up until 1400, so I missed out a bit on
the peak. 783 Vietnam was quite decent on top of a Chinese for a time.
JOUB 774 was like it was across the street!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager