Re: [IRCA] Daves' HQ 180

Dennis,

That HQ 180 is not a bad receiver. It doesn't have all of the bells and
whisles the new ones have, but it held its own very well with the TA
opening last night. Dave & Christina  are great people. We have been
friends now for 35 years.
Yes, he has a pretty decent DX location except Dave does get more noise
than I do. But we are working on cutting that down a bit more with
better grounding.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin