[IRCA] TP for 28Sep06

A rather disappointing morning.  I monitored between 13:09 and 14:05 UTC.  Everything seemed to be attenuated.  Perhaps I was distracted with an internet connectivity problem.  Got that fixed, but that's not what I need in the middle of a dx session.  A total of 22 audios, most being only 6s or threshold.  No really strong signals either.  Didn't even hear HLAZ (after 1345), but VOA 1575 was just barely there.  I did hear what sounded like islands music very weakly on 1161, and similar EZL music on 1197.  Not sure who they would be.  4QR was there just barely on 612 early on.  Oh well, I'm off to deliver a baby.........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC