[IRCA] IRCA convention in Seaside

Reading the posts regarding the convention in Seaside, sounds like things went well and a good time was had.  Good job Pat!

My regrets for not being able to attend.  I had planned to, depending on whether or not my current contract programming assignment ended before the convention.

My contract is still in effect, so travel comes after it ends and they might extend me again.

I still read posts on this board, just not much radio activity lately.  Probably when it gets closer to winter I'll start listening again.

73,
Jim Nall
Louisville, KY
http://www.n4fxc.com