[IRCA] New QSL cards

Received, today, WNTP and WFIL cards from René Tetro - Thanks René.

Receive also an e-mail card for WLLL dx test from Les Rayburn -
Thanks Les. I printed this card on my Canon i860 using Canon Photo
Paper Pro. I then wrote an explanatory note about this e-card and
saved it as a jpg. I  then reinserted, into the printer, the WLLL
card that I had just printed, only this time back side up , and
printed the note onto the backside. The end result was quite
satisfactory.

Now have 102 cards in my QSL album!

Dave
Burlington, ON