[IRCA] Hannity change in Tampa

Previously - Hannity on WWBA-1040 1506-1800 local time, opposite locally
originated Schnitt on WFLA-970.

As of today, WWBA is announcing that Hannity has been
removed, effective today, from WWBA and will be on
"another station" by "tape delay". Programming today on WWBA
is their GM Brad James and PD Matt Turnice (sp?) discussing
at length the change, promoing how the change will make WWBA
a "better station" with local programming with Brian Fusillo (sp?)
or Vusillo (?) beginning Monday. Big emphasis on local afternoon
coverage. WWBA saying Hannity becoming "too predictable".
Maybe putting a positive spin on what I think was a hit to them,
even though this has been noised around for a couple months.
FLA even ram a promo - once that I heard - a while back about
this.

WFLA is promo'ing Hannity beginning at 1806 local time today
in their local newscasts, not emphasizing the delay part of it.
Haven't hrd Schnitt mention it.

WWBA is saying this was "Hannity's decision" on the air. I
called the on-air screener and spoke off-air, and they said
it was a decision of Hannity and ABC. I asked if an outfit in
San Antonio TX had any interest in this and the screener
said I should call the GM and ask him off-air.

I am thinking of the time a few years ago when Limbaugh
was taken away from WDBO Orlando and put on WFLF.
I have always thought that CC had a role in it because they
wanted Limbaugh on their stations. This may be different?
I gather from an on-air remark that 11 stations were affected
today.

Maybe Scott has some inside info?

Looks as if Mark Levin on 970 1806-2000 is gone.

- Bob         sent 1801 edt