[IRCA] TP Cx: 27 September Unstable and Fair at Best

[IRCA] TP Cx: 27 September Unstable and Fair at Best

My comments pretty well parallel Walt's.... Things were up and down
rather rapidly and overall not that good.  Early on, 1310 to 1325 or
so, there was a spotlight opening to North Korea and southern
Manchuria.... some of those stayed around during mid-dawn.  at Max
Dawn, things also opened to China... I had 819//1305 CNR2, for
instance. I also noted a het on the low side of 720.... 719.85 or so.
MOstly a mediocre morning.

John B.