[IRCA] CORRECTION: WWNH 1340 MADBURY, NH DX TEST!!

[IRCA] CORRECTION: WWNH 1340 MADBURY, NH DX TEST!!

PLEASE NOTE CORRECTED START/END TIME & DATE---(FOR THOSE  OF YOU WHO MISSED
IT THE FIRST TIME AORUND)

Our friend, Paul Walker, has done it again! This  time he's managed to secure
a DX Test from his new employer, WWNH 1340khz in  Madbury, NH(Just outside of
Dover). This  is a tough New England state for most of us, and we welcome the
chance to put  this into some logbooks. Please make a note of the date.

Let's hear it  for Paul!

WWNH 1340  Madbury, NH DX Test
Date(s):Late Sunday Night November 5th,  2006

Time: 10PM Eastern until 2:00AM Eastern Time
Test length is four (4) hours.

Modes  of Operation: Transmitter Testing. 1,000 Watts,  Non-Directional

Programming: Morse Code ID's, Sweep Tones, Voice  ID.

Notes:  Transmitter audio chain testing. Listen for station  jingles, special
music, and other wild card items that may be transmitted by  Paul Walker.
Don't discount the ability of graveyard stations to be heard during  DX tests, as
we've had widespread reports during some past tests. (KEVA in  WY!)

Reception reports are desired via e-mail (first choice)  and

snail mail (only if e-mail is not available) Station would  prefer

to received recordings of the test (MP3, CD, or  cassette).

Submit reports to:

_les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Please put  "WWNH DX Test" in the subject line.

All standard mail reports should go  to:
Les Rayburn

High Noon Film

100 Centerview Drive Suite  111

Birmingham, AL 35216

*SASE Required for  Response

Our thanks to Paul Walker, Jr. and the staff of WWNH for this  test! Paul has
been responsible for a large number of tests during the past  two seasons,
and all of us owe him a lot of  gratitude.