[IRCA] WNTP-WFIL Off Tonight

Hi all,

WNTP 990 and WFIL 560 will be shutting down overnight tonight between 0430 and 0500 Eastern.  We are in the process of installing a new generator and will need to shut down building power for some rewiring.

We will also be down Thursday morning - once again between 0430 and 0500 Eastern -  for additional electrical wiring.

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA
W2FIL, WPXG816, WPXU288
Coordinates:  40D12'41"N  75D18'22"W
Grid:  FN20IF
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx
Moderator:  www.radioveronica.us and www.dxhub.com
Member:  SBE, AES, ARRL, RSGB, NRC, IRCA, MWC, NASWA, LWCA, WWDXC