[IRCA] NE Oregon, TPs

Anytime I get audio from any 9 kHz channel, it's a big deal for me. Maybe
for the coast folks it's a ho-hum event.
Another excellent LF beacon morning, even better than yesterday. LWBC Far
East Russians better today--153, 180, 189, 234, 279 around 1220 utc. Much
later, 1335-1350utc, MW audio on 558, 594, 639 with American C&W music, 702,
774, 792 with American C&W music, 801, 828. I wonder who the C&W music
station is....
1725 GA,PNG, 1737 KUT,PNG.
Steve
NE Oregon