Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX Notes/Logs from Seacoast New Hampshire

 WUPE 1110 has now signed off.

-----Original Message-----
From: radiofldude@xxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 8:26 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] DX Notes/Logs from Seacoast New Hampshire

 "1110AM and 100.1FM"(or was it 101.1)? Anyways, WUPE 1110 AM Pittsfield, MA didn't sign off. I clearly heard oldies music, followed by what has to be a voicetracked announcer. This was heard about 7:45pm Eastern... Heard a few minutes later in a WUPE fade was WBT!

Also, 1580 from Ontario was noted with a 60s Oldies tune just before 8pm Eastern. Not a great signal, but I knew it was them.

Also noted, what I thought was WUNR 1600 but turned out to be WWRL 1600 when they mentioned the 718 area code.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx