[IRCA] Another Poor Morning: Sept 19

Yesterday, someone pointed out (rightly) that we ought to be grateful
for ANY TP DX... I'd just like more to be more grateful, that is all
:>)  Like yesterday, signals this morning were largely limited to the
more common JJs.... and those were at reduced levels.  I did hear
decent audio all morning on 531 JOQG, Morioka (a bit unusual under
these circumstances) and at max dawn, good audio on the NHK synchros
on 1503.  LWBC conditions were poor, as well. Poo!

John B.