Re: [IRCA] Cuba on 530 right now, midnite EDT?

Re: [IRCA] Cuba on 530 right now, midnite EDT?

Steve,

Probably as much conditions as anything.

RCH // 1100 & 1120, has been on 530kHz for several weeks now.  Strong here
at times, trading places with RVCI.  Usually stronger on the Gulf coast
than for me on the ocean, since origin appears to be Havana
region.  Apparently getting out well tonight though.

Nothing overwhelming, just typical Cuban retaliation.  R.Marti has resumed
broadcasting on 530 with Commando Solo a few hours once a week at best, so
the Cubans bomb the channel 24/7 with a few dozen kW.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida