[IRCA] KKOL

Dan Strassberg wrote:

> Where is the main lobe going:
>
> Days: Radiation maximum (3778 mV/m @ 1 km) is at 357 degrees but
> the pattern
> is ever so slightly asymmetrical, so the midpoint of the main lobe
> is at 20
> degrees.

Guess who's the honored recipient of all that juice?

Several years ago someone gave me the name of a web site whereby you
could feed in home and transmitter site coordinates and determine
just how much of the wattage you were getting. However, it didn't
work on a Mac. My wife now has a Windows machine so if someone could
give me that URL again, that would be super. I'm at 12225w, 4719n;
KKOL is at 1222418w. 471456n, about 4.7 miles.

Thanks.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF 2010 + Kiwa air core loop