Re: [IRCA] Who Stole Alla the DX??

Welcome back John. You were missed. You missed a couple GREAT mornings
unfortunately.
I hope you had a good time though. I finally nabbed a definite on
Mongolia on 164 & 209 khz. Now to catch them on 882 MW.
   Hopefully, once the solar numbers drop again, we will have a repeat
of the cx a few days ago. Like you, DX cx were rather POOR. I turned
across the dial for about 1/2 hour or so, but 2PM 531 was probably the
highlight, but with no JJ QRM, I could easily tell it was more AU. The
big guns were there, but 1/3 of what they were a few days before.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.