Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Scott,

Thanks for the clarification of the ID times. I can hear a couple of
them regularly, KAVT and KDZR.
   As far as the format goes, it is not my "cup of tea", but neither is
a lot of formats out there. But we adults have our formats. Why
shouldn't the kids have theirs? I don't have any kids, but I do know of
kids that listen to Radio Disney on the internet in the area. We have no
local Radio Disney outlets here. The nearest in Portland on 1640. You
can't argue with success, Disney has made billions through the years and
have made milllions of kids and adults happy.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.