Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Aw gee, that's so special.  I figure if Nyquil doesn't do the trick, peanut butter and valium probably would.  I guess you can tell I don't have kids...

  Mike

Craig Healy <bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >I just wonder why they do the format 24 hours a day.
>Shouldn't kids be sleeping at 2am?

I asked that. They do it for continuity and to have a familiar sound there
should a kid be awake (sick, whatever) at odd hours. A friend who's always
there no matter what.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI