Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

> (1560 also lists KOCY Oklahoma with Radio Disney, but at 1kW days and 250
> watts night, with them supposed to be on night power at this time, but why
> would they say "Radio Disney New York", anyway.

In all the time I've worked for WDDZ-550 Radio Disney in Providence, I've
never heard them ID as anything but "Radio Disney, Providence".  The ID's
are inserted locally and not part of the satellite feed.  I also can't think
of a time when the RD announcer references an out-of-market station.

There is a format wheel for when the local breaks and ID's are done, +/- the
program content.  I don't have it handy, unfortunately.  Should be easy
enough to figure with a bit of listening.  Hire a 12 year-old to do that for
you..

FWIW..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI