Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney New York, WQEW?

Steve,

I have heard WQEW once or twice in the past 5-6 years.  Generally, Radio Diz stations give an ID anytime from 3 minutes before the hour to TOH.  I have also heard them ID 30 minutes after the
hour.  But whether this is the exception or the rule I wouldn't know.

Don