[IRCA] presumed Saudi Arabia 1521 and France 1557

[IRCA] presumed Saudi Arabia 1521 and France 1557

I was getting very weak audio for a while, approx 0300 UTC at 1521 but was not loud enough to hear the language, was a man speaking but it is almost always Saudi arabia hear on that frequency. I heard FF on 1557 at about 0330-0400 UTC, both a man and a woamn taking turns speaking under Radio Kidney WQEW slop which is always overpowering here andf very difficult to phase. I've just moved and this has not been a very good TA season for me so far, not sure what the problem is, moved a half a mile down the street and did very well last year with similar equipment.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
SP-600, (2) 400' LW's Quantum Phaser