Re: [IRCA] Another SUPER morning or where do I start?

Re: [IRCA] Another SUPER morning or where do I start?

Interesting to note your conditions.  Vastly different here.  After two
great days, this morning brought a few hets and traces of audio from the
high power Japanese channels but that was about it.   I didn't have time
to post yesterday's results, but in summary it was very nearly as good
as Friday, with China heard for the second day after never previously.
A number of the second tier Japanese signals were also in nicely.  Heard
4BC yesterday but other than that it was a pure Asian morning.   Last
night I had a few TA hets but nothing that developed audio.   I suspect
the jump in the K index will put an end to TAs for a while.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta