[IRCA] TPs Hopping this Morning: Sept 15

[IRCA] TPs Hopping this Morning: Sept 15

Got up way early and was at the dials at 1145. Band was almost 100%
full of hets with a decent amount of audio. China was favored in my
earliest couple of runs. LW was in rather well, too and both Adak and
SQM were in very well. Presumed CRI was in audio on 1593, for the
first time this season.

Dawn enhancement, itself was really quite good, with several "new in
this location" Japanese and Chinese

Chuck, the reason that I was looking for active SW parallels to CNR2
is that none of the MW parallels were in here (natch). Thanks for the
suggestions, anyway!

We are headed off island for a weekend of socialization with "normal
people" on Bainbridge Island near Seattle.  Will not be at the dial
until Monday AM (sob!!!)

John B.