Re: [IRCA] Good Asian Morning 13 Sept + Help with Unid.

Re: [IRCA] Good Asian Morning 13 Sept + Help with Unid.

Guy,

Unless I've lost my mind, that is definitely Japanese....  I heard
"kore wa" (That is..) and "desu ne" (Isn't it?) at about the front
1/3 point.... Still, its pretty tough copy with all of the slop.....
and the guy isn't enunciating particularly clearly, either.

John B.