[IRCA] Very Good Asian AM: Sept 10 Trans-Pacific

[IRCA] Very Good Asian AM: Sept 10 Trans-Pacific

I pretty-well heard what my WA/BC dawn colleagues did.... a very
good, but not excellent Asian morning.  I did catch 4QR 612 just
before band fade, so the Aussies continue to make a very brief
appearance at or near the very end.  In general the Japanese Big Guns
were down a bit, but 594 which is in my "Zone of Death" near 600
Vancouver , was running almost S-9 at about mid-dawn.... stronger
than I've ever heard it from here. The other real notables were  VOA
1575 at arm-chair copy with ID just before 1300, A HUGE signal on
Korea-1566 and quite a few other Koreans lurking around.  My
triple-peaked 1215 ( "The Hummer") was noted a couple of times at
fairly low levels.

There were multiple Asian audios QRMing each other on several
channels and a number of off channel carriers.  The most interesting
one of those was a second morning in a row for 747.00 and 747.066.

I can see where this is all headed.... I can't remember SW parallels
from year to year (I'm 65!), so I gotta rebuild my list and I'm going
to have to get my number two receiver and recording system up and
running. I'm gettin' the feeling that the Season is here. Yippee!

John B.