Re: [IRCA] EXCELLENT Asian Morning: Sept 9th

Re: [IRCA] EXCELLENT Asian Morning: Sept 9th

It was a good Asian morning here too, though our standards are much
lower this side of the Rockie!.    Good audio from the big
Japanese outlets on 594, 693, 747, and 774.   Bits and pieces of audio
on several other channels, such as 567, 729,  and 1053.   The only DU
signals I noted were 1116 4BC and 891 4TAB, which for some reason is
beating out 5AN this season, unlike any previous one.   Carriers, mostly
Asian, were noted on about 60 frequencies.
   The highlight of the morning though was on LW, where I heard 4
Russian signals (153,180, 234, and 279).   The signal on 279 was the
best signal I've ever received from Russia on LW.   I'm usually plagued
by noise from a nearby electrical transmission line on LW, but for some
reason it's been quiet the last two days, and I'm definitely not
complaining.
   Unfortunately my work schedule will preclude much early morning
listening for the next while, so hope everyone else enjoys the good
conditions I'll be missing!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta