[IRCA] KTCA log

First of all, I need, as usual for me,  to correct the call letters -
KCTA and not KTCA.

Also, it seems now, that while I started out at 10:30 UTC listening
to KCTA (English ID then into Spanish programming) that by 11:00, I
was in fact, listening to WWGB, Indian Head which is also in Spanish.
I'll have to listen to the log again and see if I can figure out when
the change occurred.

If I understood Spanish, I probably would have noticed this, but it
was only when the station Identified at 11:00 in Spanish that I
realized that I had changed stations.

If I can log KCTA again, preferably within in the next few days, I'll
send them a reception report.

Dave
Burlington, ON
NRD 545 + 4 ft box loop