Re: [IRCA] Who's the Old Standards Station on 1080 Khz?????????

Re: [IRCA] Who's the Old Standards Station on 1080 Khz?????????

I knew there would be someone who just couldn't resist jumping on the
following.....:)
> This is not correct. Being a Dallasite, I have to tell you that your
memory
> failed you. They also had beautiful music for some time in the early 70s
and
> also at night for a while after that, there was an eclectic rock music
show
> until about 1973 called "Montage".  It always started out with a song from
> Frank Zappa's album, Fillmore East 1971.
Re-read your statement, Kevin. Rock crap of any style is _NOT_ music. It's
just pure noise. Beside, I wasn't around Dallas in the early 70's when you
kids were still in Catholic school. I was out sailing the 7 seas.

> And pork barbecue is as good as beef. Pork really is my preference but not
> by much.
Didn't say anything about pigs vs. cows. Did I???? These people don't know
how to eat, anything.

Willis