[IRCA] OT: decent LF to the Pacific this morning

[IRCA] OT: decent LF to the Pacific this morning

Since others have commented having decent MW TP reception this morning, I
will say I had better than usual western Pacific reception for LF beacons
this morning as well. Australia and New Zealand were very poor here, but
Samoa, Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, Nauru, Micronesia were doing much better
than usual, as well as hearing an Indonesian beacon I've only heard one
other time, a year ago. Japanese beacons were completely absent. Far East
Russian LWBC was very poor with only 153 weakly heard. At MW, I only had a
weak het on 738.
Steve
NE Oregon