Re: [IRCA] Tahiti at fair strength.

Hahahahaha,
Thats a big bummer Colin.  I think Nick has that attractive gene and
magnetic personality working for 'em.
The prognosis for me is less, with a average to poor het for 738.  Most
typical asian TP's hets were in the ball park for me last morning, but
nothing of note.
73- Doug ( sorry, I'm still laughing at the way you said it, straight and to
the point!)... and again...