[IRCA] (Part 15?) station in Chula Vista-Eastlake, CA on 1610

[IRCA] (Part 15?) station in Chula Vista-Eastlake, CA on 1610

I have a new station on 1610 in my neighborhood.  They run a loop of
rather tacky fake news stories from "The Onion News", which I'm
guessing is the daily podcast from
http://www.theonion.com/content/radionews, including ads for
godaddy.com.  It seems to be located somewhere near the intersection
of Otay Lakes Rd. and Eastlake Parkway.  There are no billboards out
this way, but it has the same tacky content as you might expect to
hear on a billboard station.

They're not strong enough to be a pest, but they certainly qualify as
a waste of electricity...

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA