Re: [IRCA] Ignition Noise

Thanks Konnie. I'll file this away and share it with my mechanic.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Ditto on the new spark plugs and wires - make sure you get a good set of
insulated plug wires - the problem I had was due to a cheaper brand and
after two years and a day in the rain the static was unbearable.
Interestingly enough, when a co-worker was pointing this out while under the
hood, he did it by using his unopened umberella as a pointer and was
slightly zapped, even though there didn't appear to be any break in the
wires.  The cracks may be small enough to short out to the block.

Konnie
S CT