[IRCA] Ooops T(A)here it is

Jim Renfrew, Byron NY

AUG 30

A beautiful evening here, so prime time for spreading wire in the field.
The less attractive option was to finish mowing the lawn.  1/4 mile of wire
now aimed due west.  With the corn so tall, no need to put in stakes.  I'll
have to reel it in at harvest time, but that's probably at least a month a
way.  That's OK, because when the corn is gone it's easier to aim the
antenna a little more southwest.  For the moment I have to take advantage of
the east/west corn rows.  Anything is better than the 100 foot summer-length
wire I've been using.  But this faithful short piece will now serve as the
second wire for phasing.  Quick check on the radio ... ooops there it is
France 162 with the sun still in the sky in Byron at 1930 edt.