Re: [IRCA] Test DX-Podcast

Just a heads-up -

The DX Podcast is currently not on a
compatible iPod RSS stream - but a simple
download.

I hope to change this shortly -- and
take it one step further. ;-)

Also - as Brent Taylor (former lead on the "DX-Podcast")
has given me his blessing to carry the torch for the
next while (he is running for Canadian political office),
I will welcome, at this time, MP3 samples (10s to 1 min in length) of unusual
or interesting domestic or international medium-wave
reception from anywhere on the planet.

Please include:
-an explantion of the reception, date, year, time, receiver, reception conditions
and why this particular reception was meaningful to you.

The DX-Podcast is going to be a mix of the old and the new
as well as current trends and conditions in the
MW, LW, and "Tropical-Band" SW bands (120,90,60 and 49M).

We will have periodic guest appearances from the likes
of RCI's own Ian McFarland and DX Alumni Walt Salmaniw (in some form or another!)

--
Colin Newell
Editor-Creator www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca