Re: [IRCA] RFI versus QRM and TVI too!

Thanks, Charlie.  Cloverdale is about 80 miles north
of San Francisco, right below the Sonoma/Mendocino
County line.

The noise problem is the classic one of worn out this,
loose that and junky them in the power line hardware.
Nothing exotic I'm afraid (at least something unique
would add to the thrill of the chase).  PG&E has
actually been cooperative in the past, but first you
have to get their attention and that has been the
hassle.  Once you FINALLY establish rapport with
someone knowledgeable, they get promoted, quit or get
told to sit on the Group W bench.  Then you have to
start all over. I'm currently in the start over mode,
but making measurable progress.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA