[IRCA] Short dx session

Up this morning between 4:30-5:10 a.m. principally looking for DU or
TPs.  Heard a lot of hets on the splits but sadly, no audio.

Without trying for anything special I noted these stations of minor
interest.

 590  ID  KID Idaho Falls doing newscast 5-5:05.  Nicely atop.

 650  WY KGAB Cheyenne doing battle with KSTE-CA and often winning.
Many KGAB IDs noted.

 670  ID  KBOI Boise...seemed to be totally missing when I passed this
frequency.

 690  BC  CBU Vancouver..Has been the dominant station all summer (the
few times I've checked).

 840  CA  KMPH Modesto.  I mentioned some time ago that their signal was
nicely received here at night.  Well, it sure wasn't this morning.
Unintelligble mess with KMPH/KXNT/local TISs.

 870  SS atop here, assume this is Laughlin NV..whatever their current
calls are.

1200 TX WOAI San Antonio...nice ID after news around 4:35, easily thru
the coastal californian.

1220 frequency seemed blocked by a jammer type signal ??

1380  someone messing badly with Sacramento.  Was talk.

1420 caught farm news here around 5:10 with mentions of Maui noted.
Thought, Wow! maybe this is Hawaii...Turned out to be KSTN Stockton.

don k.

(hey, at least I'm turning the radio ON, these days)...............