Re: [IRCA] high school sports skeds/should they be on the list?

--- Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I love the idea (I think it was Craig Healy's) of
> consolidating all this
> information on a web page somewhere, permanent and
> accessible by all at
> any time and from any place, and easily searchable
> to boot. If this
> information is indeed that valuable (and I've been
> persuaded that it is),
> it deserves better than to end up buried in
> thousands of e-mails in my
> in-box, doesn't it?

> Just my thoughts...

That's the way I see it too. HS could just be the
schedule. The college ones the schedules followed by
the affiliates. I also don't save my emails unless
they are very important...and schedules though OK,
aren't.

Pedantic Powell

w4opw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NNNN!