Re: [IRCA] Emperor Gene Nelson / Wolfman Jack

Re: [IRCA] Emperor Gene Nelson / Wolfman Jack

Better yet, Patrick, that is probably the same picture
I have (back when a studio looked like a studio gosh
durn it!!).

That was one serious inverted L you had.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA

--- "Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW"