[IRCA] Better late than never - AM loggings from Yellowstone and Texas vacations

[IRCA] Better late than never - AM loggings from Yellowstone and Texas vacations

The following URL is an Excel spreadsheet with some of my AM loggings
from my recent car trips to Yellowstone (Jun 3-18) and Corpus Christi
(Port Aransas), TX (Jun 27-Jul 5).  I'm looking forward to visiting
Port Aransas again someday... preferably in winter when the DX would
be even better...

The URL is case-sensitive:
http://members.cox.net/tim_hall_dx/Radio2006.xls

I don't have this in Word format yet.  Margins would get kind of tricky...

73, Tim Hall