Re: [IRCA] DU carriers

Nick,

To be honest Dave Williams on the far side of the hill used to hear the
Asians better than I did. That was years ago before I had the EWE, like
the 70s. But it is pretty open to the NW or SW from here. Only a few
sand dunes in the way. I am about 1 mile  from the beach here. Across
101 and straight over to the water past the Country Club.
  I wonder if HLAZ does RR on Sundays at a different time than during
the week? I generally don't may much attention to them, other than look
for India.
   The RR longwaves were pretty decent this morning especially 189. All
were // Rossii. (153,180, 189, and 279). They seem to vary which ones
are on. I have not heard 234 or 243 since last season.
   73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.