[IRCA] 1350-CKDO has now pulled the plug

[IRCA] 1350-CKDO has now pulled the plug

After a few hours of religion and informercials this
morning, 1350-CKDO came out of the 10:00 a.m. news
with an announcement about the frequency shift to
1580.  The announcer suggested listeners set a new
memory at 1580 on their clock radios for tomorrow
morning.  Then he played a "final" song, which was The
Beatles' "Hello Goodbye".  The plug was pulled about 3
seconds into the next song, as CKDO will spend the
rest of the day flying solo on FM 107.7.

I wonder how well 1580 will do here in the daytime.
I'm close enough to 1610-CHHA (Radio Voces Latinas) to
get splatter down to 1570 in the day.

73
Niel Wolfish
Toronto