Re: [IRCA] Mystery solved: unusual programming on 1566

Re: [IRCA] Mystery solved: unusual programming on 1566

oops, I am off by a couple of hours.  The program schedule is 1030-
1100 with English Bible Fellowship in KOREAN (not Chinese).  The
start Chinese at 1100.  I am not sure about the broadcast at the time
Nick was listening as I don't read Chinese
(http://www.febcchinese.org/).  I will keep looking for a while to
see if I can find something. Note their schedule was posted in 2004,
so there maybe some recent changes.

Bill Harms