[IRCA] Mystery solved: unusual programming on 1566

[IRCA] Mystery solved: unusual programming on 1566

Mystery solved -
http://jfebc.febc.net/2004new/broadcasting/broadcasting.html

HLAZ broadcasts a program from 1030 to 1130 M-Sa called English Bible
Fellowship, which according to their program schedule in Korean is
produced in Seoul as part of their Chinese language schedule. Bruce
maybe the fact that HLAZ has bi-lingual programs can be included in
the Asian-Pacific Log so that DXers in the future can avoid
confusion.

Bill Harms